Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band Description
Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band is a fitness tracker with a powerful battery. The battery can be useful for up to one year. The mere fact that it is made by Garmin can already provide you with sufficient reason to have it considered above other models. Although it lacks GPS functionality, it can make accurate measurements of steps taken, making it an important device to track your physical activity. It has a wristband design and can also function as a watch. With its modern-looking design, you will surely be able to captivate attention when this smart device is worn.
• Always-on design makes it functional whether it is day or night, even if you are already at your sleep, although there is no back-light
• More than just being an activity tracker, it can also monitor your sleep. When it is set on sleep mode, it can measure your sleep quality
• Functions as a watch as well
• Can be wirelessly synced with Garmin Connect, making it possible to access your data through the cloud. You can also use compatible apps to make sense of the data it measures. You can connect in a virtual community where you can also earn badges.
• Has Bluetooth 4.0 and compatible with Android and iOS devices
• Made from rubbery plastic band
• Measures heart rate and amount of calories burned from a physical activity
• Allows users to set personalized goals. It can measure how close or far you are from achieving desired results
• Easy to Use: One of the best things about Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band is that it is very easy to operate. Such a smart device has a simply functionality, which makes it user-friendly. There is a single button that can control the product. To change from one mode to another, you just have to hold the button for a certain number of seconds.
• Comfortable Wrist Band: Comfort is not a thing that you should be worried about. It can be conveniently worn. It is also a good thing that the wristband is available in two different sizes – small and large.
• Exceptional Battery Life: Many of the fitness trackers that are available in the market includes a rechargeable battery. While the battery of this product is not rechargeable, it will not disappoint as it can last for up to one year.
• Water-resistant: You can use the watch outdoors, even if it is raining. There is no need to take it off when you need to have a dip in the pool. It is water-resistant to a depth of up to 50 meters. Nonetheless, there are no features that can be useful when swimming.
• Garmin Connect Compatible: Garmin has developed its own application, which will make it easier to track physical activity. There is no need to download third-party applications. With Connect, you can easily sync data to your computer or mobile phones.
Things to Consider
• No Backlight: One of the most common complaints about Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band is the lack of backlight. While there is an LCD display, there is no illumination at all. This can be frustrating, especially when it is used in areas with poor lighting conditions.
• Wrist Band Looks Cheap: While there is no doubt that the wrist band is excellent when it comes to comfort, it does not fare well in terms of aesthetics compared to others within the competitive landscape. It is made from plastic.
• No Altimeter: This makes it limited in terms of functionality. Although it can keep track data from cycling and running, it is disappointing that it cannot measure elevation, which is an essential part of the fitness activity for most people.
I hope you have found this Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band review helpful. With the Garmin Vivofit Fitness Band, tracking data from physical activities can be a lot easier. Although it is made from a cheap-looking plastic, it is very comfortable when worn. It also has single-button operation, which makes it user-friendly. With this fitness tracker, you can set personalized goals, which will provide you with the motivation that you need. While the battery is not rechargeable, it is a good thing that it can withstand up to one year of use. It is also compatible with Garmin Connect, which will help to analyze your fitness data.